Saturday, July 7, 2012

Heading out....

3...2...1...GO! (Had to throw that in there, its been a month without crossfit and I definitely miss it).  Tomorrow morning Adam, Ashley and I head out to tackle the Colorado Trail.  485 miles from Denver to Durango in about 45 days.  Apparently we are all terrible picture takers so you will have to imagine 45 days worth of pasta, rice, animal crackers and other various snacks covering 1/2 of my parents living room floor.  It would have spread out farther, except our gear was crowding the other side.  Somehow we managed to squeeze it all in three backpacks "evenly*".  Come on Adam is way bigger then me or Ashley so clearly he needs a little more weight.

We did manage to take a picture of the final bags.......

Good luck to Crossfit Jenks at the Crossfit Games next week.  Christina- hopefully all that power camp work has stayed with me over the past month to get me through the trail.

*Note about the definition of "evenly" - Adam gets to carry 57 pounds compared to the girls who are carrying +/- 45 lbs each....




No comments:

Post a Comment